Support Hub Code

So this isn't so much a showcase of my forums as it is just a little something I made for my forums. Just copy and paste the whole thing, edit it where i've put comments and that's it!  

http://hastebin.com/ihunocemaj.xml

If you have any questions or problems with editing it to work with your forums, feel free to comment here or add me on Steam

Preview here: overongaming.mistforums.com/page/SupportHub

Disclaimer: It wasn't completely finished and some parts are not what I wanted them to be. I will be updating this when I can to make it much better than it currently is.

Can you give us an example page? Also this copyright looks a bit aggressive, especially when you're sharing the code.

Leo5gg said previously:

Can you give us an example page? Also this copyright looks a bit aggressive, especially when you're sharing the code.

Edited with example page and forgot to remove the copyright for when my old community was active. Sorry!

I'm puzzled. where is the example page?

Oh, I see it, haha! 

Leo5gg said previously:

I'm puzzled. where is the example page?

Preview here: overongaming.mistforums.com/page/SupportHub

Very nice, thanks for the share! 

nice +1

When I copy and paste the code it just opens a blank Hastebin mind giving a different link or a codeshare or something else
I also get that issue, Please may reupdate the link for others or close the thread.
Thanks,
Flame
P.S Any issues please get back to me!